3rd Annual Fundraiser for Chance Fashion!
Sat, Nov 11, 2017 from 7pm - 11pm
Support the continuing growth of the Seattle Fashion Community while enjoying runway showcases of custom luxury garments by some of the Northwests most high-fashion & couture designers! TICKETS: http://
Fundraising efforts during this event will include live & silent auctions, a donation drive, and a raffle. Review below for a list of available items.
Chance Fashion has been providing a monthly opportunity for both established & emerging Seattle Fashion Artists to connect & grow since 2008. Our goal is to create a more inclusive Fashion Community by welcoming anybody to participate in a series of ongoing events and collaborative photo shoots throughout each year. Funds raised support will this goal by providing necessary Opteration, Production, and Management expenses for events in Seattle and Portland throughout 2018.
Chance Fashion is a federally registered 501c3 non-profit Orgnanization, and receipts will be provided for all items purchased or donations made. For more information about our Orgnization & Mission Statement, visit www.ChanceFashion.org
Sponsored by Tatoosh Distillery & Spirits, Alphabet Vodka, TTA Studios, Fashion District NW, What's Up Northwest, and RPM Visual Designs.
- Mensonique (Designer Debut!)
- Nox (Designer Debut!)
- Ravishing Marketplace
- Pinky Herrera Designs
- Atelier Sovanny
- MiMi Wolfe
- Charity Rosalind
- TRASH by Tony "Dresses".
- Mac Fashion House (2011 Designer of the Year!)
- GG Connections by Debbie Nghiem (Visiting from San Francisco.)
- Live Auction: 9:30 - 10:30.
Chance Fashion is offering a trip to New York Fashion Week, a Sommelier Wine & Cheese Experience in Nappa Valley, and a trip to Las Vegas to see Katy Perry Live in support of the Fundraiser.
- Silent Auction: All Night!
Local Artists and Businesses have donated Artwork, Classes, Baked Goods, High Fashion Garments and more.
For Full Details about the Live and Silent Auctions, please Visit Our Website.
- Donation Drive: During the Event, we'll be asking Patrons if they'd like to donate directly to Chance Fashion.
- Special Guest Appearance by vocalist / Americana band Measure X Measure.
- Post Event Reception! For the special occasion, we've extended our normal Chance Hours from 10-11PM so you can meet & greet with Talent and enjoy sponsored beverages from our Sponsors, Tatoosh Distillery & Whiskey and Alphabet Vodka.
Chance Fashion is produced by Active Entertainment, dedicated to connecting Artists & the Community since 2008. For more information about Event & Entertainment services, please visit www.ActivateTheArts.com